Sydney Beauty & Dermal Institute has been dedicated to training the highest professional standards of Beauty Therapy for 30 years. We are registered as a RTO (Registered Training Organisation), and internationally accredited with ITEC. We are known in the industry as a institute with highest standards and passion for the beauty industry.
Why You Want to Study With Us
- We are passionate about beauty therapy and understand what you need to succeed.
- Our highly qualified educators care about your success.
- Our classes are small and relaxed so you get all the attention you need.
- You gain invaluable clinic experience under supervision of your educator.
- The curriculum, training techniques and equipment are constantly updated.
- We assist you with work experience and work placement.
- You can complete extracurricular training in new trends and technologies.
- You will go on salon excursions to complement your training.
- You can attended courses full time or part time (part correspondence).
- You can start your career now with enrolments throughout the year.
- You can train with us whether you are a local or overseas student.
- You can defer your studies if you have special circumstances.
- You can upgrade and update your qualification to Diploma in Beauty Therapy.
- You can become Internationally accredited with ITEC.
- We are registered with Centrelink for Austudy, Abstudy and Youth allowance.
Your Career Choices
The beauty and cosmetic industry is growing rapidly. You may choose to work in an number of exciting, professional careers such as beauty therapy, nail technology, laser therapy, or work in cosmetic clinics, medi-spas, cruise ships, become a make-up artist, educator or work with cosmetic products.
We provide a variety of lectures and lessons to our learners in small groups. Within our theory classes, learners are taught face to face by an educator, student presentations, DVDs and PowerPoint presentations on our plasma screen.
In our practical classes learners are learning step by step by practicing on each other. Once confident, they are able to practice their skills on actual clients and further gain practice in our training clinic.
Our training staff has a wealth of experience, constantly updating their knowledge and upgrading their education to meet the demands of the beauty industry.
Sydney Beauty & Dermal Institute can offer continuous enrolment throughout the year (please see commencement dates) as we train in blocks of subject matter. This makes it more convenient for our prospective learners who don’t necessarily want to wait. Another benefit of this is that learners are all at different levels and so more experiences learners within the class can help the new learners; this helps not only the new student but gives revision experience to the older student.